Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crazed

Tuesday night I was baking some brownies for work the next day, humming to myself and just being in a good mood. Morgan walks up to me and just looks at me while I am still humming and says to me, "Stop it mommy you're dwiving me cwazy!" I was slightly offended by what he said and instead because he said it so darn cutely I just threw him over my shoulder and made it a game. Morgan I feel has been going through some adjustment lately and does not know how to talk to us about his feelings as of yet but I am glad that was a start for him in telling me he just didnt like my humming! (I admit I am not a singer thats why I played in band!)

Monday morning he woke up feeling sick. Now I am yet to determine if he is actually getting sick or making himself sick. I can say this because being the middle child like himself I learned how to make myself sick purely through emotions. I would overwhelm myself so much with my feelings that I would literally make myself sick. So to be safe Joel kept him home that day and sent the other two to the sitter that day. Now, for the past few weeks Joel has been having an affair. Yes, he has been cheating on me and with a guy to boot! His name, Mark Twain. Hes nothing special, just an ordinary guy thats been around since before he and I met. Joel has been giving him a makeover and sprucing him up for the summer season. Yes, Mark Twain is his beloved boat whom I swear he loves more than me when the weather start to get above 72 for more than two days in a row! Anyway to get to the point about Joels love affair and Morgan staying home, being boys do you think they would actually stay home? on a nice day? NO they went boating!

It was a nice day (so I hear) and Morgan had the time of his life. Telling everyone at the gas station and Subway that they were going boating! By they time Joel had gotten done running his pre-errands before hitting the lake Morgan looked at him and said, "Daddy, can we go boating already?" the kid is just too darn cute to argue with sometimes! He must have exhausted himself by telling everyone because he was passed out before they even got to the lake! I am glad that they got to have a father/son day with each other that day. I was actually really hopoing it would help with Morgans self esteem. It appears to have done some good for him. Until this morning. . . .

He wakes up and hits me! Oh well, back to reality I guess. Three kids in one small house there is always going to be something to work on and yes, it can not happen overnight! Yes mom, you are right it can not happen overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment